Brandon’s code of writing is magnificent. I wanted to share it here in my blog.
A list to remember, a list to remind. A list for those of us already here. And those still behind.
And I swear:
- To help those who have just begun. To do what I can to create new writers.
- To encourage potentials to write, and write strong. To find a new kind of joy in creation.
- To criticize only to help, and never to tear others down with my words.
- To respect the power my words have. And to use them to help this world, even if it’s by pointing out its flaws.
- To call myself a writer. To own that title.
- To never belittle what I gave up, what I fought for to become an artist.
- To constantly seek improvement in my craft, and to seek new horizons.
- To understand that by my very nature I am a dreamer and a storyteller.
- To not lie to myself. To take…
View original post 139 more words